Wow, I should have known, the minute I start documenting my progress or start keeping a spreadhseet, my results would go to hell. But something has changed, I'm not the least bit upset or tilted by it. Sure, I curse my luck when it happens - but I put it behind me and move on to the next game.
At the stakes I am playing, one win in a 45man SNG and I break even for the day. In fact, I tried that tonight, playing 12 of them, only thing was, I didn't cash in even one. That is a strange occurance as I consistently cash one in every five I play.
I put a few tournament hand histories into the hand replayer to see where I was losing most of my chips. It was a revelation to say the least. I am still putting too much at risk in marginal situations. For example:
Why am I risking half my chips with AJos ? The all-in player is not under pressure from the blinds. I am not going to be ahead here very often.
I am still in one tourney, as I write this. So maybe my next entry will have more positive news in it. I am confident that things will turn around, they always do.
No comments:
Post a Comment