Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Figured out how to make videos today

I downloaded CamStudio today and figured out how to make a poker video. First attempts have been crude, but I'm working on it. As soon as I am happy with it, I'll upload it to YouTube with a link.

I wasn't sure if this was a good idea as I don't want my opponents to know what I'm doing. But I can make the videos only available to those I want, so that's what I'm going to do.

Reviewing my tournaments on Universal Replayer has really opened my eyes to some of the dumb plays I make during a tourney. I am really trying to plug those leaks so I can go further and take more of them down.

I am playing in one more tournament tonight, a $33 buy in, $4k GTD. It should end up with about 200 runners with first being $900. I've decided that I am going to ship it and play the best tourney I have in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment