Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beware the Ides of March

March has been a very tough month online. I started off by playing a ton of tournaments and did not fare well at all. After reviewing my hand histories, I noticed that I was not playing well at all. Out of position, with marginal hands, not folding enough.

After the review, I did make the necessary adjustments and I am back to my historical average of cashing 1 in 5 tournaments. I have not gotten a final table yet, but know it is not far off.

I have been playing the massive fields of the PokerStars micromillions and have cashed in 50% of those. Still no deep run, but again, it will come.

One good tournamnet will turn this month around and put me into the black. I just have to be patient and wait for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment